Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Nursery

I figured its been a while since I had posted anything on here so its time to have a bit of an update! We have finally gotten settled into our new house and its starting to feel like "home" And yes we have our nursery officially finished! Thanks to lots and lots of help from Aunt Natalie and daddy! Natalie flew out for a weekend and helped Kurtis paint our little sea turtle scene, and it turned out PERFECT.  We just got our dresser and rocking chair and are completely done, just needs baby!



That pic is without the rocking chair and night stand but I don't have pictures of that yet and I don't want to walk up the stairs to get one... :)



Thanks Aunt Natalie for all of your help we definitely couldn't have done it without you!!! I definitely needed your help with ALL of it and Kurtis needed help with the colors for sure! :) We can't thank you enough for all of it!

We also we back to Utah a couple weekends ago and had my baby shower which was put on but the AMAZING Natalie once again!!! It was so much fun to see everyone and spend time with all the loved ones! I got a ton of awesome gifts as well so thank you everyone!!! ANd especially thank you Natalie once again for being such a great sister and best friend!!! You're the BEST!!

The rest of the weekend we got to spend a lot of time with family which was great!! It was great to get to spend time with dad and my mom again!! Kurtis definitely got a good work out in while playing a basketball tournament with Karl, Branden and Jordan! They played basketball at my moms club house for probably 2 hours while Natalie and I sat around and watched!! Once again it was hard to leave everyone and we miss them all like crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment